Read the Sensor data through AWS cloud using WIPY

• I wanted to represent dashboard of temperature monitoring system made by temperature sensor interface with Wipy by integrating it with AWS cloud please suggest the best way which will help to represent (readings which is send to the cloud through wipy) data in dashboard but I am not aware cloud services, What is best way to make WIPY connected to AWS cloud to for making desirable representation

Your Suggestions will be very helpful

• Hello. Recently I've been reading blog - pro4people.com and I have to admin that AWS cloud services got my attention. What ERP system would you recommend if we want to use amazon website services? Is it possible to use SAP on this network? Let me know please, since we are completely new to this subject.

• @nobo23 said in Read the Sensor data through AWS cloud using WIPY:

Well You should start with documentation and step by step work on representing the dashboard and implement the services according to it, I am also trying work something similar,
    So I hope this might help you out

I am also planning something similar but I am facing the same problem. Although, for me their is something more to the story. I am not using the conventional AWS servers, I am using the managed AWS cloud servers which is powered by Cloudways. So, does your research woks fine for me or I have to figure out something else to counter the issue.

• Well You should start with documentation and step by step work on representing the dashboard and implement the services according to it, I am also trying work something similar,
    So I hope this might help you out

Pycom on Twitter