Connecting on 192.168.4.1... > Failed to connect (Connection refused). Click here to try again.

• hi,
    I have a problem with wipy 2.0 and exp. I use visual studio code and from this morning I can't connect my device and it gives me the message below:

Connecting on 192.168.4.1...
    > Failed to connect (Connection refused). Click here to try again.

Can someone help me??

• @vflorio94 this error can happen frequently, it happens when the url is available, but the board doesn't accept connections. Or when the board is starting, it might take a few seconds to be able to connect to it. You don't have another connection to the board, right? (And I assume you have tried hard resetting, disconnecting power then trying again)

• @dan Hi, thnak you for your reply. But I can't use serial beacuse I remove its pins as output, so I connect it only via wifi. I have this message frequently

• Hi @vflorio94, are you connected to the module via its WiFi? Alternatively, you could use serial (with the USB cable) to connect to it, you can get the list of serial ports by clicking on "All commands->List Serial Ports" and it'll copy it to your clipboard. Next, you can paste it in pymakr.conf.

Pycom on Twitter