Problem Reset after upload

• Hi,

I have a problem when I upload a project on my L01 via wifi reseting is actually failing, blue heartbeat is present, I tried machine.reset() too but still no reseting. I have to unplug manually the battery to reset it.
    I also observe that if I switch the connection to uart when the module is in this funky mood and try again machine.reset() it's working.
    Since my product is always connected to a battery is this a software problem ?

Thanks

• @rodo said in [Problem Reset after uploadphrazle](/post/22837):

Hi,

I have a problem when I upload a project on my L01 via wifi reseting is actually failing, blue heartbeat is present, I tried machine.reset() too but still no reseting. I have to unplug manually the battery to reset it.
    I also observe that if I switch the connection to uart when the module is in this funky mood and try again machine.reset() it's working.
    Since my product is always connected to a battery is this a software problem ?

Thanks

While the blue heartbeat is there and I have tried using machine.reset(), I am unable to reset my L01 after uploading a project through wifi. The only way to get it to reset is to take the battery out by hand. When the module is acting up, I've found that switching the connection to uart and then trying machine.reset() again fixes the problem.

Pycom on Twitter