Pymakr error creating new project

• I'm getting the error below trying to create a new project in Pymakr. It looks as if I need to set up default author details somewhere, but I can't see where.

I haven't found any "getting started" kind of guides on Pymakr, so I don't know whether I'm looking in the right place, or its still coming.

Thanks

Jon

Warning:
    An unhandled exception occurred. Please report the problem
    using the error reporting dialog or via email to support@pycom.io.
    A log has been written to "/Users/jonirons/.pymakr/pymakr_error.log".

Error information:

2016-10-17, 08:05:22

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:
    'PropertiesDialog' object has no attribute 'authorEdit'

File "/Applications/Pymakr.app/Contents/Resources/src/Project/Project.py", line 2111, in createNewProject
    dlg.storeData()
    File "/Applications/Pymakr.app/Contents/Resources/src/Project/PropertiesDialog.py", line 301, in storeData
    self.project.pdata["AUTHOR"] = [self.authorEdit.text()]

Version Numbers:
    Python 2.7.12
    Qt 4.8.7
    PyQt 4.11.4
    sip 4.18.1
    QScintilla 2.9.3
    WebKit 534.34
    Pymakr 1.0.0.b4

• @abilio That has done the trick - Thanks!
    Now I await the delivery of my wipy2 - Are there any best practice guidelines for cross development - e.g. shared code runs on laptop and wipy using pymakr?

• @jonirons A new version of Pymakr has just been released. This bug has been addressed. I invite you to check the release notes at:
    https://www.pycom.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Pycom-Pymakr-Beta-Release1.0.0.b5-Notes-V1-19October2016.pdf

• Hello,

We are aware of that. A new release of Pymakr which fixes that issue among other improvements will be released tomorrow,

Cheers,
    Daniel

Pycom on Twitter