Cannot login to pybytes web site

• Hi, I've just created an account on the pybytes website. I can login to the site but cannot get very far because I cannot verify the account. I'm not receiving any emails to my registered email address. This is a problem as I cannot then register my products.

If I create another account and use a gmail.com address then this works fine and emails are coming through from pybytes registration ok. However, I cannot register products because I suspectmy gmail.com email address is not associated with my order numbers.

I've tested my mail account with other sources and it works fine. Also I've been getting emails from pycom.io fine in my inbox.

The email address I want to work with pybytes associated with this account. And guess what, the registration email for this forum worked fine!

Regards,
    Paul Hatcher

• @Gijs said in Cannot login to pybytes web site:

@LordLucan said in Cannot login to pybytes web site 8 ball pool:

i, I've just created an account on the pybytes website. I can login to the site but cannot get very far because I cannot verify the account. I'm not receiving any emails

Sorry to hear that,

Were you able to solve the issue in the meantime?
    I know we are currently having issues with the signup procedure, where you do receive a confirmation email, but the link throws a 500 error. You are able to circumvent that by following the forgot password procedure.

Let me know!
    Gijs

That's good to know! Thank you!

• Global Moderator

@LordLucan said in Cannot login to pybytes web site:

i, I've just created an account on the pybytes website. I can login to the site but cannot get very far because I cannot verify the account. I'm not receiving any emails

Sorry to hear that,

Were you able to solve the issue in the meantime?
    I know we are currently having issues with the signup procedure, where you do receive a confirmation email, but the link throws a 500 error. You are able to circumvent that by following the forgot password procedure.

Let me know!
    Gijs

Pycom on Twitter