ucollections & utime

• Hi Guys, I have a Wipy 3 on an pymakr expansion board v3.1. This is my first time working with Pycom and micropython and I am coming across a few roadblocks that are proving frustrating to me, but are probably simple for those who have been around for a while. I have had a look around the forum but perhaps am not familiar enough to know the right key words.

I usually use PyCharm for Python coding but I am now trying Atom and VS Code. Both IDE's can connect to the Pycom board and I can interact with the REPL. I can run the basic stuff and change the RGB Led colours, I have uploaded it and it runs my code automatically at start up.
    So far so good .....

I wanted to go a bit deeper and I am having difficulty downloading the ucollections and utime modules on my windows PC. I get errors like the following. [pip does work for the more traditional modules]

C:\Users\abc>pip download utime
    ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement utime (from versions: none)
    ERROR: No matching distribution found for utime
    C:\Users\abc>pip install utime
    ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement utime (from versions: none)
    ERROR: No matching distribution found for utime

I am pretty sure I can upload the module if I can get it into the lib directory in the project, but I just can't get a copy or find a way to download it. Can anyone please point me at the right location

Is there a document or guide for working with modules such as those mentioned in the subject ? [The Pycom documentation mentions the modules but does not advise how I can obtain copies].
    I would also to fool the IDE's into working with the micropython libraries even though they can't directly run them. I saw some comments about stubbing them out and will look further into them next.

Thanks in advance

• @crumble many thanks, I knew it would be a simple answer. I was fooled by IDE and now feel a bit foolish. I appreciate your quick reply it helped a lot. Definitely need to work more with micropython.

• utime is part of the standard libs on your device. You don't need to upload it. You can simply import it.

Pycom on Twitter