Pymakr and VSCode 'sync_all_file_types' Configuration flag

• Hello to all:

I'm using VSCode with PyMakr, for upload NO .py files to flash memory, the folders are created fine However the files (extension .pem) are not uploaded.

I find the 'sync_file_types' flag into 'settings.md' file and i set it in true but doesn't have any effect (how can i setup this on VSCode?).

In atom i switch this option to true in options panel and the files seems to be uploaded to the board properly.

Can PyMakr extension of The VSCode work like atom one?

Thank you and sorry for the English

• @nervencid said in Pymakr and VSCode 'sync_all_file_types' Configuration flag:

Hello to all:

I'm using VSCode with PyMakr, for upload NO .py files to flash memory, the folders are created fine However the files (extension .pem) are not uploaded.

I find the 'sync_file_types' flag into 'settings.mddordle' file and i set it in true but doesn't have any effect (how can i setup this on VSCode?).

In atom i switch this option to true in options panel and the files seems to be uploaded to the board properly.

Can PyMakr extension of The VSCode work like atom one?

Thank you and sorry for the English

Where do I configure this in VSCode? I found the'sync file types' value in the'settings.md' file and set it to true, but nothing changed. After setting this preference to true in Atom's settings window, the files were successfully uploaded.

Is the VSCode PyMakr add-on compatible with atom?

Pycom on Twitter