Pymesh for Fipy on PyBytes

• Hi all,

With Firmware 1.20.2.r6 we are not able to activate the devices on PyBytes.
    Do we have an incompatible FW ?

How can we test the Fipy on PyMesh, using the new portal tab in PyBytes ?
    Thanks
    Mikki

• hi peeps

I am super frustrated as Pycom is not responding to any messages about the problems of getting PyMesh running. Has anyone had success with this in recent weeks? I really need to get this running and Pycom have been essential silent in response to my questions for the last 2 months. I would really love some help from someone who has got this running - we want to train it to do species call recognition in the field.

thanks in advance
    Garth

• Hi @Garth-Paine ,

Sorry to hear that you get blocked. We had an issue with stating the OTA for pymesh process, but this was fixed three weeks ago, do you still facing this issue?

Can you provide more details on which step you get blocked for deploying or flashing the pymesh?

If you want to share details or logs, feel free to send an email for pybytes@pycom.io

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Ahmad EL Masri

• hi Mikki
    Did you ever get a response? I have been trying to setup PyMesh with the FyPi and PySense 2 - have spent hours trying to make it work and I noticed today it states that it could not save the license when making a mesh on PyBytes - I really need to get this working but have had no presence from Pycom over a month now - very frustrating. thanks for any insight you can give - cheers, Garth

Pycom on Twitter