Pycom Modules firmware and changelogs suggestion

• Hello,

I'm new on pycom modules and I want to drop a suggestion about firmware updates:

Will be good to keep a log in documentation with actual and past firmwares and their related changelogs for each modules (FiPy, LoPy4...) actually, keeping releases/changelogs on forum is good (because I see sometimes people posts problems with a related firmware) but why not better make that section on docs and refer a forum topic?.

Also I wanna know about setting up vscode+pymakr (mainly instructions about how to setup code linter as installation and use was straight forware)

Regards

• @seb I wasn't aware of github releases, this is ok for me.

Regarding vscode, I installed without problems so far, running correctly but pylint is always complaining (although the firmware works).
    0_1517225752899_33e2d6d9-f894-4303-8937-261eca4f1b63-image.png
    I'm new to micropython and don't know if I must download the entire firmware and place it somewhere.. or steps needed to correctly setup my dev environment in order to activate code completion and linter (if both are possible).

• Hi,

We have started producing github releases and these feature the change logs and can be found here: https://github.com/pycom/pycom-micropython-sigfox/releases

In regards to VS Code, what do you need help setting up? Have you managed to get pymakr running?

Pycom on Twitter