Pymakr Atom REPL console

• Since some weeks ago (I can not say which pymakr version), the REPL console can not be increased above 1 line, like if a maximun window size limit applies.
    I have tried to uninstall pymakr, also Atom, reinstall, and the same problem persists.
    0_1529308787961_9f50ffe9-f168-4eb4-ab3a-ebce94393036-image.png
    It can be reduced almost to dissapear, but not to increase.

Does someone have the same problem?
    Were you able to correct it?

Thank you very much!
    BR

• @alvaroav Good to hear it's solved. I'm still not sure if it's another plugin, because another user had this and it was gone after a window reload. Might be some edge case in button usage.

• @ralph

Thanks Ralph!!
    Probably another plugin interfered with pymakr. I can not tell you which plugings I had, since when I removed everyhting I started a clean install, just loading what is required for the wipy.
    The previous Atom setup has some older plugings I explored in the past, but never used again (and this is why I am not so sure which ones)

Thanks for your support and help!

BR
    Alvaro

• @alvaroav this morning I tried to reproduce it but couldn't. Seeing that you fixed it with an atom reinstall, I guess some kind of user preference or maybe another package interfered with the layout. For example the 'atom-ide-ui' is known to cause some layout differences. What plugins did you have installed before you did the re-install?

Atom 1.28 is now supported by Pymakr, since a few yours (release v1.3.5)

• @ralph

Finally I uninstalled Atom, delete the associated folders linked to users, and reinstall Atom v1.25.1 and latest pymark package, and I recovered the full REPL window size

Moreover, I noticed that with the latest Atom distribution (1.28) pymakr is not yet compatible.

Thanks
    A.

• @ralph

windows 10, 64bits

Thankss!!!

• @alvaroav Will do some tests on windows to see if I can reproduce it. Are you on windows32 or 64?

• @ralph

Windows 10
    Atom 1.27.2
    Pymakr 1.3.3

No solution found yet... :(

• Haven't seen this issue before. Any way you can get us the versions of atom, pymakr and the OS you are using that is displaying this error?

• None has the same issue?

Thanks

• I can increase terminal window size up to 25 lines in my setup.

Pycom on Twitter