Certifications for Canada and Brazil for Bluetooth and LORA modules

• Hello community,
    I'm new to this forum and pycom and I'd like to know if the Bluetooth and LORA pycom modules have certifications to be used in real applications in Canada and Brazil.

Could anyone recommend a good source of information on how to move from prototype to production with pycom?

Thank you all in advance.

• FCC/CE/etc aren't accepted in Brazil. It needs ANATEL certification.

• Im no expert on the whole certification thing, but you can find all relevant certifications on the respective product pages here: https://docs.pycom.io/datasheets/

In short, I think the FCC certifications are accepted by most countries around the world, and the products are certified for use in production (I think you're talking about the OEM modules here), as long as you do not drastically change the setup, or use a higher gain antenna than supplied with the product. For the development modules, they already contain all the RF circuitry onboard and do not require a re-certification.

You should definitely still check with the agencies in Canada and Brazil what works for them, as Im not sure about your exact situation

Gijs

Pycom on Twitter