Lowest achievable current consumption
I'm trying to use a
LoRa. I cannot find any documents that tell the current/energy consumption to expect in the various ways of operation. I have a few questions:
- How do I make sure Bluetooth classic and WiFi do not consume current?
- How must I read the requirement of the "datasheet" (pin overview) that states at least
3.3V@650mA(for how long??) is needed? The documentation seems not complete at the Pycom.io site.
- Is there any measurement data of the current consumption in all the different operation modes?
- Are there any glitches on the power line when powering on that needs to be taken care off?
- Is there a real datasheet that provides min/max values instead of typical?