Loppy integration with LG01-P LoRa Gateway
fbt last edited by fbt
Hi, does any of you have any experience integrating Lopy nodes with this Dragino LG01-P LoRa Gateway? I've seen it can be also used as a single-channel LoraWAN gateway with TTN LoRaWAN IoT Server. thanks
jcaron last edited by
@modialiasger For anyone to be able to help you, you'll have to provide a lot more details:
- what version of the firmware are your running?
- do you have an antenna hooked up to the LoPy? Is is connected to the right port?
- what code are you using to connect?
- what is the configuration of your gateway?
- is the device correctly recorded in the TTN backend?
- are you performing an OTAA or an ABP join?
- what happens? Do you have any errors? If so, which?
- is there anything showing up in the gateway's or TTN logs? If so, what?
modialiasger last edited by
Hello @Devang-Sharma ,
I got my hands on pycom lopy and the expansion board 3.0.
I have already worked with dragino LG-01 and Dragino products, integrated to TTN.
I am currently trying to connect LoPy to the same, but unfortunately, out of luck till now.
Can you help me with the same.
Devang Sharma last edited by
I've successfully connected LoPy node to TTN LoRaWAN IoT Server using Dragino LG01 Single-Channel Gateway. I used EU868 Band.
What is your current status on this?
Let me know if I can help you regarding this.