LoPy to LoPy analog

• alt text

hi, im trying to send the analog value i detected on LoPy A to LoPy B. i have try using the coding to send 'Ping' and 'Pong' but it does not show the analog value. is there anyone can help? thanks

• @livius OMG! it works! i tried s.send('ADC value:' + str(value)) but i never try s.send("ADC value:" + str(value)) thank you so much!

• @vicky_
    simple write this

s.send("ADC value:" + str(value))

• @livius thanks for your fast response! :D :D
    i actually dont know how to put the real value. left lopy is function as receiver, and right lopy is function as sender. left wanted to send 'Ping' as a string to communicate with left and after left received the string it wont display it, instead it will send out the 'ADC value:' as string and ___ real value which i dont know what should i put to the left and left will print out .

Hopefully my explanation did not confuse you. i really have no idea what to do :(

• @vicky_
    Yes, i mean send as print

what do you mean you got from this?
    'ADC value: ' 'value %f'

where do you put real value if you have 2 strings? Look at apostrofs ;-)

look at your left panel (which is ok) and how you do send, only 2 apostrofs not 4 as on right panel ;-)

• @livius print? i did not print('ADC value: ' 'value %f') instead i s.send('ADC value:' 'value %f') if print it will only display on the console. what i want to do is send the recorded analog value to another Lopy. i think must be something wrong with 'value %f' but i dont know what should be replace.

• @vicky_
    i do not understand this line

print('ADC value: ''value %f')

as you can see you got by this result aimplw string ADC value: value %f

Why do not you do the same as before in above line with print?

print("ADC value:" + str(value))

• @livius hi. sorry. this is my coding for both lopy

alt text

• @vicky_
    First help us help you.
    Show some portion of code and we then can help you.

Pycom on Twitter

Looks like your connection to Pycom Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.