W/C 21/11/16 UPDATE
As promised, an update as to what you can expect this week from the dev team.
- We will continue maturing the firmware resolving known bugs including instability issues with TLS sockets.
- Complete the hashlib module with SHA1, SHA256, SH512 and MD5.
- Implement the crypto module with AES128, AES192 and AES256
- Implement the new interrupt handling mechanism.
- Improvements to the LoRa stack.
- General fixes to the WLAN class.
We will have completed all current documentation in the new Format. Hopefully you have found this a lot more user friendly! Do continue feeding feedback so that wee may address any issues.
Best wishes Fred