LoPy and WiPy 2.0 features status
This is a sticky post to inform about the available features on the current firmware. This post will be update frequently as our firmware evolves. To clarify doubts about what's available and what's not here's the full list:
All members in the current family of Pycom modules are powered by the ESP32, offering:
- 512 Kb available for the user as internal storage, (external SD card support possible)
- Up to 128 Kb available for the user
- Hardware floating point unit
- Up to 24 GPIO Pins
- 2x UARTs
- 2x SPIs
- LoRa and LoRaWAN (only available in the LoPy)
- hashlib MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512 hash algorithms
- SSL/TLS support
- 4x Timers
- AES encryption
All the coming soon features will be implemented and made available with the 1.0 release of the firmware planned for the 16th of December.
For more details, please check the section Under the Hood on the docs, where you can click on the links for every section and read all the details about the API.