Changing address in pymakr.conf has no effect
zappfinger last edited by
I have 2 LoPy's connected to my Mac via USB. When I change the address to upload my software in the second LoPy, it always connects to the first.
It seems that changing the address in pymakr.conf and saving it has no effect...
dan last edited by
Which version of Atom and Pymakr do you have? I have just tried using 2 LoPys and changing the address in the config file, it worked fine for me.
Prawnhead last edited by
@zappfinger I get that a lot. Here's my logic:
- Alter Address in pymakr.conf, save
- Click in REPL to connect. Tries to connect to previous address.
- Click Disconnect button, then Connect button. Still tries old address.
- Press Reset on the device. Usually fixes it.
- If all else fails, close and reopen Atom.
Not ideal though!