Status of RTC support on LoPy?

• I was just wondering what the status was of getting RTC support on the LoPy? As far as I can tell it's not implemented yet:

>>> from machine import RTC
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
    ImportError: cannot import name RTC

I'm working on a LoRa node that needs to utilise the deep sleep state, so I need the RTC to wake it up :-)

Best regards,
    Mads

• Thank you for that link. It's nice to see what's being worked on and what's already there. "Coming soon" is a bit hard to base a time estimate on though :) I'd like to be able to use my LoPy nodes for an upcoming experiment, but I'll have to choose some other platform if the RTC support isn't coming real soon - like within the next four weeks.

I'm not expecting you to start developing it just because I need it of course, I'm just after a statement like "it's the next thing we'll work on, expect it just after Christmas", or perhaps "we've got a lot of more important stuff to implement first, don't expect the RTC to be supported within the next couple of months.". That would help me immensely :-)

Keep up the good work.
    Best regards,
    Mads

Pycom on Twitter

Looks like your connection to Pycom Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.