Pymakr 1.0.0.b8 release
Pymakr 1.0.0.b8 has just been released. It doesn't come with major changes, but does contain a few important bugfixes:
- Compatibility for users with PyQt5 installed on linux.
- USB serial communication bugfixes
- Bugfix regarding syncing projects over serial
- Improved feedback in console
- Implemented ctrl-c to stop running programs in the console, as well as copy/paste
As always, you can download it from our website. If you have any bug reports or ideas for improvement, please let us know in this thread.