Lorawan speed up

• I have a multitech conduit gateway which will be within 100 metres of the lorawan devices. What configuration should i use to get the highest performing throughput?

I want to send temperature values every minute to the gateway. I have created a loop to send every 30seconds but gateway appears to not receive all the packets. Is their a way to gaureenterr delivery?

Sorry for all the questions but ihave finally got some pycom devices talking to my gateway :)

• @robert-hh said in Lorawan speed up:

If two nodes send at the same time, one or even both tansmissions are lost. It's like two people talking to you at the same time.

It is not true. If the two nodes are using different Data Rate (GW) gateway will recive them expecting a real GW with an SX1301 or SX1308 chip.

More precisely, SX1301/SX1308 can receive signal on 8 channels paralel, 6 per channels with different DR. in EU868/433 it means max. 48 uplinks at the same time.

• In which region are you, EU, US, AP, ...?

• @misterlisty Obviously you can use faster data rate, which shortens the airtime, but also reduces the distance you can achieve. But 100m is not much.
    Using LoRa you never can be sure that the data you send is received, unless you request confirmation. But that is a downlink package, and these are restricted, at least if you are using common network.
    If two nodes send at the same time, one or even both tansmissions are lost. It's like two people talking to you at the same time.

• Can anyone help here?

Pycom on Twitter