Multi-role BLE Project
Apologies I can't seem to post under Wireless tech... Not sure if anyone else has had this problem @administrators please could you move this post?
Anyway, I've been looking at building a prototype for a wearable tech project my team is working on.
I've been looking at building a prototype for a wearable tech project my team is working on.
I have the following requirements:
- The ability to receive data from a smartphone
- The ability to store a small amount of data on the device
- The ability to send data from one device to another device
- The ability to receive data from another device
- The ability to send data to a smartphone
I wondered if there was anyone on here who have looked into multi-role BLE development on this platform similar to this https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce215555-ble-multi-role-psoc-6-ble
@gjhannam23 You forgot to say something about your power requierement, and for IoT it's something very important.
For doing something similar i will use BLE-Mesh, the device role will be "mesh gateway", with nrf52 chip power consumption will be around 6mA permanently.
Doing multirole (master and device/beacon) while have the same power consumption byt cost more ram in ble chip.
This post is deleted!