Pymakr error creating new project

• I'm getting the error below trying to create a new project in Pymakr. It looks as if I need to set up default author details somewhere, but I can't see where.

I haven't found any "getting started" kind of guides on Pymakr, so I don't know whether I'm looking in the right place, or its still coming.

Thanks

Jon

Warning:
    An unhandled exception occurred. Please report the problem
    using the error reporting dialog or via email to support@pycom.io.
    A log has been written to "/Users/jonirons/.pymakr/pymakr_error.log".

Error information:

2016-10-17, 08:05:22

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:
    'PropertiesDialog' object has no attribute 'authorEdit'

File "/Applications/Pymakr.app/Contents/Resources/src/Project/Project.py", line 2111, in createNewProject
    dlg.storeData()
    File "/Applications/Pymakr.app/Contents/Resources/src/Project/PropertiesDialog.py", line 301, in storeData
    self.project.pdata["AUTHOR"] = [self.authorEdit.text()]

Version Numbers:
    Python 2.7.12
    Qt 4.8.7
    PyQt 4.11.4
    sip 4.18.1
    QScintilla 2.9.3
    WebKit 534.34
    Pymakr 1.0.0.b4

• @abilio That has done the trick - Thanks!
    Now I await the delivery of my wipy2 - Are there any best practice guidelines for cross development - e.g. shared code runs on laptop and wipy using pymakr?

• @jonirons A new version of Pymakr has just been released. This bug has been addressed. I invite you to check the release notes at:
    https://www.pycom.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Pycom-Pymakr-Beta-Release1.0.0.b5-Notes-V1-19October2016.pdf

• administrators

Hello,

We are aware of that. A new release of Pymakr which fixes that issue among other improvements will be released tomorrow,

Cheers,
    Daniel

Looks like your connection to Pycom Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.