Pygo update please...

• Re: Pygo updates

Any PYGO updates?? today is 31/03/2021 almost a year after I asked for another update. Backer only updates on kickstarter are not cool. Would be nice since I ordered some of these to at least get some updates...

• @robert-hh I don't think I created any kickstarter account
    I ordered the device directrly through pycom store with paypal checkout and obviously no account was required.
    I could find the invoice in my mailbox so I'll get in touch with sale service to get more information
    Thanks for your help,

• @Etienne-M No. I got an E-Mail from Kickstarter to fill in the shipping details.

• @robert-hh do you mean you sent an email where you asked bakers for their contact information?
    I don't remember having been asked, the last mail I had was from october 2020 where it was said:

We now expect to start manufacturing mid Jan which gives our factory time to get delivery of all the components as well as Bosch’s IMU (due October but now delivery Jan 2021).
    There is the small detail of Chinese New Year (12 Feb 2021) however we are hoping to get PyGo1 out before then. PyGo2 will be shipped late Feb 2021.

Please let me know if an action is needed on my side...

• @Etienne-M The backers have been asked meanwhile to send contact information. So devices may be available within a years time frame, two esp32 generations later than initially announced.

• adage "no news is good news" is unfortunately wrong this time ....
    same situation with PyGo and PyGo2 ordered long long time ago...

Pycom on Twitter