Bug in FiPy Pinout Documentation

• I just would like to report a bug in the documentation just in case you upload a new version of the "nice diagram" of the FiPy Pinout without the bug. I have carefully checking the 30 Pins indicated in the Pinout against the official ESP32 Datasheet. To be concrete and using the diagram terminology the mapping between "Physical Pin" and "Port Pin". Then, I have discovered that one of them does not matches. It is Pin: 27. In your pin out you said: "27 -> GPIO 18". In the official documentation, it indicates "27 -> GPIO 17". Thus, either a) your 27 should be 25 instead or b) your GPIO 18 should be GPIO17. Your feedback would be much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Jose

• @Jose-Calero as far as I know, pins of the FiPy and other modules do not match the numbering of the pins of the ESP32… there’s other stuff than just an ESP32 on the board, so it’s impossible to have a one-to-one mapping between ESP32 and modules.

Or maybe I have misunderstood what you are trying to say. Including links of what documents you refer to in either side, and exactly what pins you are referring to on each might help.

Pycom on Twitter