Get logged file via bluetooth on smartphone, possible?

• Can you download a file/data to a smartphone via an existing Bluetooth File Transfer app?

Thanks

The idea is that (Lopy4) lora sent out the result of the processed data but we need some easy access to big/raw data when we are close by the device for improving the analysis on the lopy or try to figure out why it didn't work without having to connect a cable to the battery powered iot lora device.

• @KenM You don't need an external antenna for Wi-Fi, you can use the onboard ceramic antenna exactly like BLE.

• The idea was not having to write a new app, this suggestion would require an new app.
    also this would require also having a wifi antenna connected.

• @KenM Hi, Lopy4 is BLE profile, with low power and low throughput, so i invite you to have different idea
    -Set Lopy 4 as BLE connectable advertiser with a RW characteristic
    -When you write in this characteristic a well known value switch On Lopy4 wifi
    -Connect to the wifi access point with your smartphone
    -By FTP download the file data from SD card/Flash
    -Switch off wifi by writing another value in your BLE characteristic.

Even by programming bare-metal BLE microcontroler (other than ESP32) i cannot have a better throughput in file transfer than approx 4ko/sec in BLE, and all the function i use for doing this is missing in Lopy4 (please keep in mind that pycom documentation said "At present, basic BLE functionality is available")

Pycom on Twitter