Pymaker Web IDE where did my library files go?

• I just upgraded my firmware from 1.20.2rc6 to rc7 and went to the Pymaker web IDE so I could try and debug one of my library files, which were stored under the /lib/ folder on the pycom.

None of those files show under hierarchy. But my device is still running the code that relies on those libraries.

How do I get it to refresh the folders so that I can continue development?

• @Bug82 The Pymakr Web IDE apparently is fixed this morning. My Lib folder is now present, with all the files contained visible

• @dnear1 said in Pymaker Web IDE where did my library files go?:

@Bug82 I'm not using Atom. And my devices are remote. I don't have a USB connection to them.

That is exactly my problem. (I have to remotely change parameters, because the GPY is 30km away. Only at home i would use Atom)

• @Bug82 I'm not using Atom. And my devices are remote. I don't have a USB connection to them.

• @railmonitor said in Pymaker Web IDE where did my library files go?:

If the code (and underlying libraries) are running on your module, but you cannot see the files on your IDE, you can (altleast in ATOM Repl), press a Download button. This will update your IDE with the files and folders present on the modules flash drive.

Atom Repl works fine at home. But now the device is deployed at its measurement position and i would like change parameters through the Pymakr web IDE. The Refresh button has no effect. The lib folder doesn't show up and the files that are shown are not up to date.

• If the code (and underlying libraries) are running on your module, but you cannot see the files on your IDE, you can (altleast in ATOM Repl), press a Download button. This will update your IDE with the files and folders present on the modules flash drive.

• I have the same problem. the lib folder doesn't show up since i updated to 1.20.2rc7. And i think the main.py and boot.py files are not refreshed/downloaded from the device.

• using os.listdir(), I'm able to see the 'lib' folder still exists. And I can see the files in the folder as well with os.listdir('lib')
    How do I get the IDE to recognize and list them?

Pycom on Twitter