I flashed old firmware to Pysense 2.0 boards

• I followed manual and flashed boards with 0.8 dfu.
    Is possible to repair ?

Thanks

• @Gijs said in I flashed old firmware to Pysense 2.0 boards:

Did you insert the Lopy4 correctly? There is virtually nothing in the signal path between the USB connector and the Vin pin that can block the voltage. Other than a direct short ofcourse. Do you have loose metal bits laying around your workbench maybe?

I solved problem with a very thin copper wire, now working fine,

Thanks

• @Gijs I checked all pin holes,
    Two front pin holes are very loose, dont hold pin.(Vin and Pin9)

• Did you insert the Lopy4 correctly? There is virtually nothing in the signal path between the USB connector and the Vin pin that can block the voltage. Other than a direct short ofcourse. Do you have loose metal bits laying around your workbench maybe?

• @Gijs Thanks
    One of my Pysense 2 board are start working.

But other board have a special problem, Vin pin not connecting to Lopy vin, so no power on Lopy4.
    Checked other box and this is ok, all other pins are ok, but Vin not connecting.

• Hi, I have the firmware revisions here:
    pysense_app_v15.py
    (the forum does not allow for .dfu uploads, so change the extension back to .dfu after downloading ;) )

You should be able to update it like normally!
    Best

• I got myself into the same issue. I received the Pysense 2.0 board just yesterday and in a hurry, I updated the firmware as per the instructions, not noticing the warning.
    I realized this when I tried to run the sample Pysense code and got an error of 'Firmware Out of date'. I am kind of stuck as the sample code of pysense will not work.

a85a8662-baa6-4554-bbb7-c999adecc9d7-image.png

Please help. Thanks

Pycom on Twitter