WiFi scan crashes lopy when WiFi connected to AP

• Dear

I'm trying to build an application which monitors the available APs in the area and keeps some statistics of them.

When I run the scanning application (snippet below) without being connected to any AP it runs fine.
    for i in range(0, numberOfScans):
    nets = wlan.scan()
    for net in nets:
    PROCESS NET information

However, running exactly the same code while being connected to an AP results in a crash. It is not crashing immediately, but after some scans. The crash events seem to be statistically distributed hence I would assume that the cause is most likely based on an 'interrupt handling error' of on race conditions (locking errors).

I'm running the following firmware:
    (sysname='LoPy', nodename='LoPy', release='1.7.5.b1', version='v1.8.6-689-g095792e0 on 2017-06-27', machine='LoPy with ESP32', lorawan='1.0.0')

I'd love to assist in fixing this issue (I'm an embedded systems designer and this is a project for a customer of mine). However, I do not have much experience in the micropython kernel. Hence some guidance will be needed in order to not waist a gigantic amount of time.

Anybody interested in helping?

kind regards

Lieven

Looks like your connection to Pycom Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.