Adding Modules

• Hi All,

Having some trouble adding modules to my LoPy (with Expansion Board 2.0). In particular, one I am trying to add is (u)requests. If I take the urequests folder from and throw it in /flash/lib, I can import it, but urequests.<anything> (like urequests.get()) doesn't work, and dir(urequests) gives name and file only. Same thing if I put it on the micro sd card (with it mounted as /sd/ and that added to sys.path).

Rather than the folder itself, if I paste the files from inside it into /flash/lib, dir(urequests) shows all of urequest's functions. While this lets me use it, it doesn't let me add other modules, as they'll each have a

Do I need to add the folder from each module I add to sys.path (e.g. /flash/lib/urequests, /flash/lib/ssl, ..., etc.)? I have searched around quite a bit and didn't see anything saying that is the right way to do it. On the contrary, the first way I tried seemed to be the prescribed method.

Thank you for the assistance.

Pycom on Twitter

Looks like your connection to Pycom Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.