Pycom Modules firmware and changelogs suggestion

• Hello,

I'm new on pycom modules and I want to drop a suggestion about firmware updates:

Will be good to keep a log in documentation with actual and past firmwares and their related changelogs for each modules (FiPy, LoPy4...) actually, keeping releases/changelogs on forum is good (because I see sometimes people posts problems with a related firmware) but why not better make that section on docs and refer a forum topic?.

Also I wanna know about setting up vscode+pymakr (mainly instructions about how to setup code linter as installation and use was straight forware)

• @seb I wasn't aware of github releases, this is ok for me.

Regarding vscode, I installed without problems so far, running correctly but pylint is always complaining (although the firmware works).
    I'm new to micropython and don't know if I must download the entire firmware and place it somewhere.. or steps needed to correctly setup my dev environment in order to activate code completion and linter (if both are possible).

• administrators

We have started producing github releases and these feature the change logs and can be found here:

In regards to VS Code, what do you need help setting up? Have you managed to get pymakr running?

Pycom on Twitter

Looks like your connection to Pycom Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.