Lost pymakr Pycom console in VSCode after update VSCode

• I have been using Pymakr in VSCode for some time with a Lopy4. After updating VSCode today, I lost the Pycom console in VScode. Uninstalling the Pymakr extension, next reinstalling (pymakr 1.0.1) and reloading in VSCode does not help. There is no Pycom terminal anymore in VSCode, although Pymakr 1.0.1 is enabled in VSCode. Issuing a pymakr command like 'Ctrl+Shift+C' results in a response "command 'pymakr.connect' not found". This may be a similar issue as reported by Oka two days ago ('Pymakr VCS Issue on OSX')

After updating VSCode, this is the version that is shown:
    Version: 1.26.1
    Commit: 493869ee8e8a846b0855873886fc79d480d342de
    Date: 2018-08-16T18:38:57.434Z
    Electron: 2.0.5
    Chrome: 61.0.3163.100
    Node.js: 8.9.3
    V8: 6.1.534.41
    Architecture: x64

So the new VSCode version is only two days old.

• @dan I have the same Issue on Ubuntu 18, extension don't work
    VSCode version 1.27.2
    Pymakr version 1.0.2

• @dan Thank you for the update.

• Hi @sslupsky, we are still fixing a few issues that came up (probably because of some changes in VSCode). We are planning to release the update beginning of next week.

• @dan Any word on when the new update will be available? I downloaded Pymakr today and already have 1.26 installed and could not get Pymakr to work. I downgraded and it looks like it is working but I had to turn off updates for VS Code.

• Same here, am interested in the the new release

• Hi @jand and @ulwur,

We are aware of this issue and we'll release an update with the fix next week. In the meantime, you could downgrade to 1.25.1 where Pymakr still works.

• Updated vscode today and exactly the same thing happened to me. Pymakr is gone and I can't get it back.

Pycom on Twitter