@Beatriz-Tomé can you clarify what exactly you are doing (including relevant code), what you are expecting, and what is actually happening (with relevant logs/errors)? At this time it is unclear to me what your issue is.
Good news. Given the content of the EOL announcement email sent out recently, specifically the focus on the platform as a service I did begin to wonder whether the Pymakr plugin would continue to be maintained. I really hope it is. I have no desire to switch to using Pybytes whatsoever.
Im having this bug on Debian Linux and when trying on Windows, it says it cant detect my Visual Studio (got the 2022 community edition).
Trying to revert to version 2.1.9 as recommended by this fine gentleman above, i find that version 2.1.9 has been removed from git?!?! it jumps from 1.4.0 to 2.2.0
What is going on? I have a completely useless product at the moment.
@Anthony-Leung I suppose the firmware or the underlying ESP-IDF starts the dhcp server when in AP or AP+STA mode and doesn’t stop it when you switch. Not sure if there’s anything you could do from your micropython code to stop the messages, but I would believe them to be pretty harmless, though one would need to recheck the code which prints this.
Things you could try include switching off WiFi via WLAN.deinit() and then switching it on again. Or worst case, reboot the board between the two modes.
@mogplus8 P5 and P7 are fine. The ADC's are limited to 8, P13 - P20, since only ADC1 can be used. P4, P8 and P23 are connected to the SD Card adapter on the expansion board. If you want to use the SD card, you cannot use the for other purposes. Otherwise you can use them. The USB is connected through a USB/UART bridge on the expansion board to UART0 on P0 and P1.
I've determined so far (by a small hack to pycom.pymakr/pymakr.js after installation) that the PATH that VSCode receives does not include /usr/local/bin, where the "node" executable is installed. (VSCode is being launched from Finder.)
So the problem reduces to how to get that PATH into VSCode, which appears remarkably difficult in more recent versions of MacOS, and none of the recipes I've found work reliably without manual intervention. Moving node into /usr/bin is not possible due to MacOS System Integrity Protection.
I can at least use pymakr now, but the extension or the installation instructions need to be updated to provide a workaround for this issue.