Lora -> TTN-console working. Howto open Pybytes payload ?

• I have three bluetooth temperature sensors. If I use a wifi, the pybytes dashboard shows the sensors nicely.

However, I have a real Lora gateway that I would like to use.
    I made the ttn-console a new ABP device. Then copy the required numbers to the pybytes_config.json file.

Now I can see traffic in the TTN console, but how can I open traffic?

I can see that payload is 20 bytes
    "payload": "QHEZASYAAAACkoM02WSTMZOXxg4 =", I assume there are three temperatures here. (Or this only one temperature Float32 format)

If anyone would know how to write the Payload format-decoder this data.

Is Pybytes payload documented somewhere? If I could write values ​​in plain texts, I could make a mqtt query on the ttn server.

Or does Pybytes have a similar feature?
    Or howto route Lopy4Lora-->TTN--> Pybytes dashboard ?

• @hetifi said in Lora -> TTN-console working. Howto open Pybytes payload ?:

@robert-hh
    If look device data: payload: 9E050233335341
    Line in Main.py:
    pybytes.send_virtual_pin_value(False, id_payload , (ruuvitag.temperature))

But maybe is more wise code tree temperatures in one transmission my own and not use pybytes.send_virtual_pin_value.

After one night sleep... 9E050233335341 is simply 13.2 (32-bit float)
    Convert here

• @hetifi The last four bytes look by chance like ASCII "33SA". Do you have a binary view of the data you are sending?
    And yes, it may be better to use direct socket send.

• @robert-hh
    If look device data: payload: 9E050233335341
    Line in Main.py:
    pybytes.send_virtual_pin_value(False, id_payload , (ruuvitag.temperature))

But maybe is more wise code tree temperatures in one transmission my own and not use pybytes.send_virtual_pin_value.

• This post is deleted!

• @hetifi The payload is base64 encoded and encrypted. So you cannot see it's plain content at the gateway traffic monitor. At the device traffic monitor you should see the decoded and decrypted data as hex string. To understand it's content, you have to know how it was coded when sending.

Pycom on Twitter