Bad temperature

• I have a problem with my fipy and pysense . This code I have from pycom-libraries-master (github)
    I don't have a error but temperature is too high . I have other thermometer which shows 20 degrees C.

from pysense import Pysense
    from LIS2HH12 import LIS2HH12
    from SI7006A20 import SI7006A20
    from LTR329ALS01 import LTR329ALS01
    from MPL3115A2 import MPL3115A2,ALTITUDE,PRESSURE

py = Pysense()
    mp = MPL3115A2(py,mode=ALTITUDE) # Returns height in meters. Mode may also be set to PRESSURE, returning a value in Pascals
    si = SI7006A20(py)
    lt = LTR329ALS01(py)
    li = LIS2HH12(py)

print("MPL3115A2 temperature: " + str(mp.temperature()))
    print("Altitude: " + str(mp.altitude()))
    mpp = MPL3115A2(py,mode=PRESSURE) # Returns pressure in Pa. Mode may also be set to ALTITUDE, returning a value in meters
    print("Pressure: " + str(mpp.pressure()))

print("Temperature: " + str(si.temperature())+ " deg C and Relative Humidity: " + str(si.humidity()) + " %RH")
    print("Dew point: "+ str(si.dew_point()) + " deg C")
    t_ambient = 24.4
    print("Humidity Ambient for " + str(t_ambient) + " deg C is " + str(si.humid_ambient(t_ambient)) + "%RH")

print("Light (channel Blue lux, channel Red lux): " + str(lt.light()))

print("Acceleration: " + str(li.acceleration()))
    print("Roll: " + str(li.roll()))
    print("Pitch: " + str(li.pitch()))

print("Battery voltage: " + str(py.read_battery_voltage()))

cd6ec02b-081a-4efd-a1bd-1ba2ac09e384-image.png

• thank you for fast answer

• @radossslaw This issue has been reported and discussed before on the forum. It results from an unfavorable design and layout of the pysense board. The temperature sensor is heated up by the other components on the board and, depending on the orientation, the FiPy. That means, that you cannot use it to take the ambient temperature.
    In any case, temperature sensors should be kept away from circuits which produce heat. Therefore, a sensor like the DS18b20 connected to the board with a suitable long wires, allowing a proper placement, will give better results.

Pycom on Twitter