Gpy + Hologram in Europe
To continue of the topics:
I have setup: Gpy, Pytrack 2.0, LTE antenna, Hologram SIM card and I would like to connect my Gpy with network.
I follow example (LTE Examples) and can not successfully attach my SIM card to global network.
I’m pretty new in embedded development so I would really thankfully if you can help me with the questions/suggestions. Im from in Europe - Croatia.
Here is my observation:
- Looks like my sim card is available on Gpy:
AT+CPIN +CPIN: READY OK
- When trying attach SIM card on network , always receiving status 2 -> (not registered, but MT is currently searching a new operator to register to) and after some time I receive +CEREG: 2,4
AT+CEREG? +CEREG: 2,0 OK
- Signal strength is always 99,99
AT+CSQ +CSQ: 99,99 OK
- Command for list of currently defined PDP Context returns error
- With AT+COPS cannot found any available operator
AT+COPS=? +COPS: ,,(0,1,2,3,4),(0,1,2) OK
My modem version is:
Here is my sample code:
lte = LTE() print("IMEI:", lte.imei()) print("ICCID:", lte.iccid()) send_at_cmd_pretty("AT+CPIN?") send_at_cmd_pretty('AT+CSQ') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT+COPS=?') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","hologram"') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT+CFUN=0') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT+CEREG=2') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT+CFUN=1') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT!="showinit"') lte.attach(band = 20, apn="hologram") time.sleep(1.0) while lte.isattached() == False: # EPS Network Registration Status: # 0 - not registered # 1 - registered, home network # 2 - not registered, but searching... # 3 - registration denied # 4 - unknown (out of E-UTRAN coverage) # 5 - registered, roaming send_at_cmd_pretty('AT!="showphy"') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT!="fsm"') send_at_cmd_pretty('AT+CEREG?') time.sleep(5.0)
If you need more information, let me know. Thanks a lot!