PYMAKR FILES REFRESH

• Hello,
    I have connected my fipy on Pybytes via LTEM network, everythings OK: I can send for exemple, signals on pybytes. and i can see with Pymakr the Folder Hierarchy. Problem: Even if I use refresh hierarchy button, some files do not update and some do... How can I update all the files in the foilder?
    0f265032-ae32-41fe-b06f-667ca3d097bd-image.png
    Thank you in advance.
    Denis

• Hello @almeos,

If the potential problem being claimed is still presistent please drop an email to support@pycom.io with the logs and screenshots. I will have this redirected to our teams. Thank you.

• Hello,
    Did someone is able to find a solution to this problem? It causes me many desagrement.
    Thank you.

• @Gijs This problem still hasn't been rectified. It seems like an easy thing to fix. Do you know if it has been reported and do you have an estimated time when this will be done?
    Thanks.

• @Gijs
    Yes you are right, when Pybytes Pymakr find new files, it loads them, but the existing files are not updated even if there content has been modified.

• I did some further testing, and it seems that only 'new' files get loaded when refreshing the hierarchy (ie, the files which were not there in the last refresh), and old (or already present) files do not get updated. Let me know if you see the same.

• @Gijs
    Hello Gijs, it would be a good news if your team could find a solution.

• Hi,
    Im able to reproduce the issue, thanks for highlighting it. It indeed appears to be an issue with no apparent workaround at this time. I'l submit a bug report internally to have it fixed

Thanks again

• Hello, yes, you are right. I have modified Fipy files using Atom pymakr. Then, when I connect with Pybytes pymakr, this is the old file version that still appears.

• Sorry im not exactly sure what you're after. You mean that not all files in Pymakr online update when you click the refresh button? Are there any changes to the files in the meantime that do not get synced?

Pycom on Twitter