Get data from pybytes with custom SIGNAL

• Hi All I've already created the webhook integration with pybytes and also I'm capable of getting the test message working.
    But I'm not being able to set a custom Signal that I've created that streams real device data. My question is how do I set the body definition Parameter->value to get this working?

• From what I understand, the custom payload filters out the keywords mentioned underneath the textbox and replace them with the appropriate data. Other than that, you can format the message how you like (it does not have to be JSON), probably within the acceptable limits of HTTP. You can carry out some tests using https://webhook.site to view what the payload would look like

• @Gijs I think part of the problem is my payload format. I'm sending a number of signals as a CBOR packet to minimise transmission overhead. I saw in other forum posts that \r characters may cause issues.

I'm currently sending as JSON format and think that using the "custom body" format might fix this, but I cannot find any examples on syntax. Are you able to give me an example of a custom body field completed?

• This feature would be a good one, the problem I face is that I can see on DEVICE/DATA/SIGNAL that data from the device is sent, but I'm not receiving it on my WebHook, although if I click to send a test message, I receive it. There's something else I need to do?

• At the moment, you can only use the webhook integration to send all signals received in Pybytes to the application. I'll add your proposal (sending data of a specific signal only if I understand correctly) as a feature request!

Pycom on Twitter