Pygate Lorawan keep disconnecting

• Hi Guys,I wonder if anyone can help please, I keep getting gateway disconnect in the ThingsStack, (Pygate+ LoPy 4) every few days, and only work when i reset the gateway, is there an auto reset command i can call every two days or so ? or is there another solution(s). Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you .H

• @Gijs Hi, you are referring to the 30sec logs that get printed in the REPL console ? I have put the gateway next to me and wait for it to disconnect and will let you know. thx

• Do you see anything off in the Pygate logs, and can you check that, when the Pygate gets in this disconnected stateon the things stack, for example import socket; socket.getaddrinfo('google.com',80) results in anything? (You should be able to type directly into the REPL, as the Pygate runs on separate threads)
    If that is the case, the issue is most likely between the router and the TTN server somewhere..

• @Gijs Hi, thank you for the prompt reply. The Pygate is very close to the router and node send data to thingspeak for few days then suddenly the pygate disconnect on the thingstack, when i check the router logs before i reset the pygate IP is there and active . Thx

• Could you elaborate on the disconnect you're experiencing? Is the Pygate no longer connected to WiFi or could you perhaps elaborate on any logs you're seeing that might explain the behaviour?

Pycom on Twitter