Machine learning integration using fipy board?

• Hi everyone,

As I am a new user of pycom boards and still learning/reading about them, I have a couple of questions. Well, I have already tested the board considering the LoRaWAN implementation (sending data, going to sleep/deep sleep state, etc.) and with that part, I did not have any problems. But now, I want to move a bit further and consider the machine learning part into my project. I am using fipy together with makr extension board but I saw that for the machine learning part I should have Pysense or Pytrack if I want to enable the required features. In this case, what will be the extension board for my fipy that you can suggest to me? Another question is related to the specific application that I want to consider, which will be related to using smart cameras. Is there any specific requirement when the camera is needed (like a specific type of camera and other requirements) or I can use any available product? And in the end, is there maybe any available code that can enable this feature on fipy device?

Thank you very much in advance and I hope that I will get some useful answers from you.

Best regards,
    Adnan.

• @livius
    Aha okay, sorry. I will split them into separate questions.

As I am using the fipy board (+ extension board) right now and I want to move to the machine learning part, should I consider Pysense or Pytrack instead of makr extension board or it is possible to work with it?

After your response, I will send another one if that's okay with you?

Br,
    Adnan.

• @Adnan-Sabovic-0
    I have thinked about spliting into separate questions not in the same question as points ;-)

• @livius
    Hi again, yes I can split it's not a problem.

1.) As I am using the fipy board (+ extension board) right now and I want to move to the machine learning part, should I consider Pysense or Pytrack instead of makr extension board or it is possible to work with it?

2.) I would like to implement the face recognition application (using fipy board) and for that case, I need a smart low-power camera. Are there any specific requirements, which camera is compatible with fipy board or I can use any that are available on the market? I saw on the forum that some of the guys already developed the driver for the OV2640 camera.

3.) Do you maybe have some examples for face recognition applications considering the external smart camera connected to the device?

I hope that now my questions are clearer and more understandable.
    Br,
    Adnan.

• @Adnan-Sabovic-0
    You really should split this question in multiple as you ask too broad

Pycom on Twitter