Unable to create release on Pybytes platform

• Hello,
    I want to create a new release on Pybytes.
    I firstly tried to create a complete new release, including custom firmware (due to frozen code) and flash python files. When I follow the wizard, after confirming the Pybytes platform returns immediately to the releases page, and my new release doesn't appear.
    I then tried to create a new release without a custom firmware, just to check if it was working:

1. Defining a standard firmware (1.20.2.r6) and my my-release.zip file for python files in flash, result is the same, after clicking on FINISH I go back immediately to the create release page and my release doesn't appear.
    2. I tried to create a release just with custom python files in a my-release.zip file, and then when I click on FINISH nothing happens, as if the button was desactivated.

Could you please help me creating my first release and check that I can remotely update my devices ?

Thanks for your help.

• Testing a little bit more, here is what I can do successfully:

• Create a release with only a new configuration
    • Create a release with my Custom firmware only (I managed to deploy it)

So it seems that the problem is linked to the presence of my my-release.zip file containing the python files to upload to flash.

Any advice to manage to create a full release?

Thanks.

Pycom on Twitter