pytrack dfu 0.0.7 no serial port

• Today I updated my pytrack to the latest firmware (pytrack_0.0.7.dfu) with status "Done!". After update I am able to login via telnet over Wi-fi, but there is no serial port any more, only pytrack device. What should I do to bring serial port back?

I am using:

• ATOM 1.21.1 x64
    • Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.19]
    • Pymakr 1.2.0
    • Python 3.6.3 (v3.6.3:2c5fed8, Oct 3 2017, 17:26:49) [MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

Update tools:

• dfu-util 0.8
    • zadig-2.3.exe

Thanks.

• Every update seems to be different. This time, the PyTrack was detected as a COM device. With the same number as before :). But I was not able to connect. To fix it, I had to select show unconnected devices in the device manager, browsed for the usk driver and deleted the unknown and unconnected device.

• This post is deleted!

• @kanalizator after installing the dfu driver, the PyTrack will be detected as a a dfu device and not as a COM device. You have to deinstall the dfu driver, so that PyTrack will be detected a COM device again. You can see this in the device manager. But only for a few seconds. If you plugin your device it will show up for a few second as such a device and will then disapear.

Pycom on Twitter