[SOLVED] /v2/register-sigfox returning response: "registerSigfoxDevice is missing some arguments"

• I've been trying to register my device so that I can use SigFox. Tried registering using Pycom Firmware Updater, PyBytes app and also tried to provision the device via USB running the pybytes.activate()-function.

I although keep getting following error message when entering the activation token that I have in PyBytes:

pybytes.activate("{MY_SUPERLONG_ACTIVATION_GOES_HERE}")
    Disconnecting current connection!

self.__connection_status=0 | self.__network_type=None

Already disconnected
    {'a': '{ID}', 'p': '{WLAN_PWD}', 's': '{WLAN_SSID}'}
    performing Wi-Fi activation
    Please wait while we try to connect to {WLAN_SSID}
    WLAN connected? True
    Wifi connection established... activating device!

Activation response:
    {'mqttServiceAddress': 'mqtt.pybytes.pycom.io', 'userId': '{USER_ID}', 'network_preferences': 'wifi', 'wifi': {'ssid': '{WIFI_SSID}', 'password': '{WIFI_PWD'}, 'deviceToken': '{DEVICE_TOKEN}'}
    sigfox_registration: {'activationToken': '{ACTIVATION_TOKEN}', 'wmac': b'{WMAC}', 'smac': b'{SMAC}'}

/v2/register-sigfox returned response: registerSigfoxDevice is missing some arguments

PS. {}-field have real values in the real response.

The /v2/register-sigfox -endpoint, is that a Pybyte/Pycom endpoint or SigFox? And what other arguments are supposed to be supplied?

My FiPy device is currently running '1.20.2.rc3' but I've tried the same procedure after flashing FiPy-1.20.2.rc6.tar with the same result. Pycom Firmware updater only works using "Flash from local file" due to the update failing and showing an error message saying "Could not connect to the board" using following settings:

f9d7083c-d63d-4abb-8c4e-d070ab3feb23-image.png

Result:

d0ebb710-5f8f-444a-9f67-47709357956b-image.png

• Hello,
    I'm trying to provision my new FiPy devices, and I get exactly the same error:

[         70.320] [1073517588] /v2/register-sigfox returned response: registerSigfoxDevice is missing some arguments
    [         89.743] [1073517588] /v2/register-sigfox returned response: registerSigfoxDevice is missing some arguments
    [        109.000] [1073517588] /v2/register-sigfox returned response: registerSigfoxDevice is missing some arguments
    [        127.997] [1073517588] /v2/register-sigfox returned response: registerSigfoxDevice is missing some arguments
    [        147.543] [1073517588] /v2/register-sigfox returned response: registerSigfoxDevice is missing some arguments

[...]

Unable to provision Sigfox! Please try again.
    Activation failed!

I'm not using Sigfox nor Lora for the moment.
    Can you help me register correctly my devices on PyBytes?

Thanks.

• @jirkakrepl Got my FiPy working now. Thanks!

• Now is working for me. I got a Sigfox ID and PAC

• Hi, thanks for reporting this. We'll take a look

• Exact same problem here with a FiPy

Pycom on Twitter