FTP Upload and Sync Issue

• First Issue:
    I included few non-python data files in my project. My main.py reads few things from that file. Then when I tried to sync my project from Atom's Pymakr plugin, that data file didn't upload. It seems like the plugin ignores anything other than the boot.py, main.py and the 3 folders. This rules are limiting my ability to work on realistic projects.

Seond Issue:
    I use Cyberduck on my Mac to upload via FTP. I have been using it for many years successfully on many servers (i.e. VPS, Amazon, etc.) However, for some weird reason I am not able to upload any file to WiPy using Cyberduck. It only shows files and I can read/download them. If I want to upload something, I have to manually create them with Cyberduck (i.e. Create New Folder, then Create New File) and then instead of upload I had to use Edit then Save. Direct upload doesn't work.

FYI: I also tried to upload from an iOS app I built for WiPy that only uploads a text file to WiPy. However, when I upload it, it actually creates a file with ZERO byte - the actual data disappear from it. I think this issue if related to the previous issue I mentioned above.

• @reefat as documented here:
    https://docs.pycom.io/chapter/toolsandfeatures/FTP.html

There's a limit of 1 simultaneous connection, so you might have to tweak a few settings in Cyberduck or other FTP client. The described settings in FileZilla work very well.

Looks like your connection to Pycom Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.